On November 20, 2014, President Obama outlined his long-awaited executive action to provide wide-reaching relief to millions of undocumented persons. Chuck Miller of the Miller Law Offices provides you with analysis of the benefits programs that could affect your company and your employees.These programs include President Obama's plan to provide temporary deferred action for the parents of U.S. citizens and permanent residents. The President also removed the age restrictions for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
The Special Report also contains the following analysis:
- USCIS I-9 and E-Verify guidance for newly legalized employees
- Greater utilization of the EB-2 National Interest Waiver for the "brightest and best" high skilled potential immigrants
- Modernization of the employment-based immigrant visa system
- National interest waiver and parole for foreign inventors, researchers and founders of start-up enterprises
- Expansion and extension of on-the-job training for STEM graduates of U.S universities