Monday, February 21, 2011

New Adjustment of Status Version of EAD (Form I-766) Card Includes Advance Parole

The USCIS is now issuing employment and travel authorization on a single card for certain foreign national applicants filing an Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status in the U.S. The new dual-purpose card looks almost identical to the current Employment Authorization Document (EAD), except for one line of text near the bottom which reads, “Serves as I-512 Advance Parole.”